Subject: Re: [OMPI users] uDAPL status
From: Dan Beatty (daniel.beatty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-25 12:59:18

Greetings Jeff,
Sounds like another case of "No Bucks - No Buck Rogers" story. As much as
we want Open Source and Open Standards to solve problems, it still comes
down to a matter of funding. At least, with Open Standards and Open Source
combined, if one company goes belly up the product can be continued. The
challenge with Open Standards is to make sure that standards board can be
reasonable.

V/R,

Daniel Beatty, Ph.D.
Computer Scientist, Detonation Sciences Branch
Code 474300D
1 Administration Circle M/S 1109
China Lake, CA 93555
daniel.beatty_at_[hidden]