Subject: [OMPI users] mpirun (Aborted) error
From: Mohammad Mohsenie (m.mohsenie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-24 06:15:59

Dear All,
Greetings,

I have installed openmpi to make my siesta package run in parallel in ubuntu 12. After all lateral packages (BLAS, LAPACK, BLACS, SCALAPACK ) are build I run an example with this command:
 mpirun -np 4 siesta <h2o.fdf >h20.out

but this error showed up :

mpirun noticed that process rank 2 with PID 6371 on node mahdi-System-Product-Name exited on signal 6 (Aborted).

but when I changed command to serial mode ( mpirun -np 1 siesta <h2o.fdf >h20.out) there was no problem.

Any help regard to my problem would be highly appreciated,

Regards,
SMM1370