Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi, 1.6.3, mlx4_core, log_num_mtt and Debian/vanilla kernel
From: Paul Kapinos (kapinos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-21 06:23:14

The MTT-Parameter mess is well-known and the good solution is to set the MTT
parameter high. In other case you never know what you will get - your
application may hang, block the IB interface, run bit slower, run very slow...

On 02/21/13 11:53, Stefan Friedel wrote:
> Is there a way to tell openmpi-1.6.3 to use the ofed-module from vanilla
> kernel and not to rely on log_num_mtt for
> "do-we-have-enough-registred-mem" computation for Mellanox HCAs? Any
> other idea/hint?

Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)
Tel: +49 241/80-24915