Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Building 1.6.3 on OS X 10.8
From: Mark Bolstad (the.render.dude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-12 08:00:51

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <
jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I got your tarball (no need to re-send it).
>
> I'm a little confused by your output from make, though.
>
> Did you run autogen? If so, there's no need to do that -- try expanding a
> fresh tarball and just running ./configure and make.

Nope, just a straight configure from a clean tarball.

I did some more testing:

1.6.3 tarball (new) - No .so's
1.6.4rc3 tarball - No .so's
svn trunk (rev 28043) - Yes, works and create .so's

So, I'm baffled. Do you want me to pull a 1.6.3 out of subversion and try
it?

Mark