Subject: Re: [OMPI users] newbie: Submitting Open MPI jobs to SGE (, `qsh, -pe orte 4` fails)
From: Pierre Lindenbaum (pierre.lindenbaum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-12 02:46:13

> A plain `qsh` is working for you? This is an old startup method due
to the insecure X11 startup it shouldn't be used any longer IMO.

I think it's a typo, I should have written 'qrsh'
> All machines are the same regarding speed and core count?

yes

i've blogged about my first OMPI program here :
http://plindenbaum.blogspot.fr/2013/02/counting-reads-in-bam-file-using-sge.html
with https://gist.github.com/lindenb/4754583

feel free to criticize it.

Thank you again,