Subject: Re: [OMPI users] how to find the binding of each rank on the local machine
From: Kranthi Kumar (kranthipls_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-11 03:29:04

Sir,

I was following your discussion.

Brice Sir's explanation of what I want is correct.

Your last reply was asking me to look for ompi_proc_t for the process in
the proc_flafs field if I am correct. You said that the defintion of the
values will be in opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc.h. I checked in this file in OpenMPI
1.6. I couldn't find it. Is it available in the later versions of OpenMPI.

Thank You

The locality of every process is stored on the ompi_proc_t for that process
in the proc_flags field. You can find the definition of the values in
opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc.h.

--
Kranthi