Subject: [OMPI users] running mpi job..
From: satya k (satya5509_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-10 12:12:43

Hi everyone out there,

       I am a Newbie to HPC,

we have a couple of HPC clusters where I work.

So started to create in vmware workstation. lot of times I failed to run
mpi job. I have followed the default configs.

finally succeeded in installing but I had a problem when running a mpi
sample job it was throwing 127 error.

but when ran with --prefix and path to openmpi binaries, it worked.

I exported the path in rightway but its not detecting.

is there any way to work around and solve the issue.

--
regards,
Albatross.