Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Error when attempting to run LAMMPS on Centos 6.2 with OpenMPI
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-26 22:58:51

One thing you might try: add "-mca mca_component_show_load_errors 1" to your mpirun cmd line. This will tell us if the libraries have some missing dependencies.

It's the main reason I dislike installing from a package - the package assumes that your system is configured identically to that of the one used to generate the package. This is rarely the case - much easier to just download an OMPI tarball, configure and compile it yourself.