Subject: Re: [OMPI users] help me understand these error msgs
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-22 15:09:42

I see - then the problem is that at least one node is unable to communicate via TCP back to where mpirun is executing. Might be a firewall, or could be that we are selecting the wrong network if multiple NICs are around. I assume that you use additional nodes when running against the larger dataset?