Subject: [OMPI users] OPENMPI_ORTE_LOG_ERROR
From: Ada Mancuso (mancuso.ada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-22 12:57:04

Hi,
I'm trying to run my mpi program using open mpi 1.7 rc5 on 4 machines using
the command:
mpirun -np4 -hostfile file a.out
but i get the following message errors:
ORTE_ERROR_LOG: A message is attempting to be sent to a process whose
contact information is unknown in file
../../../../../ompi/orte/mca/rml/oob/rml_oob_send.c
attempted to send to [[21341,0],2]: tag 15
ORTE_ERROR_LOG: A message is attempting to be sent to a process whose
contact information is unknown in file
../../../../ompi/orte/mca/grpcomm/base/grpcomm_base_xcast.c
The file etc/hosts is composed by ipaddress hostname, I have exchange ssh
keys among the machines and ssh login works without requiring
authentication password. Surprisingly if I try to run my program with at
most 2 hosts, and so the file hosts contains only two hosts, it works but
if i try to run my program with more than two hosts i have this error; mpi
works well on each machine and I also tried to run my program with
different couple of machines in order to be sure that no machine could be
the problem.
Can you help me please?
Ada