some weeks ago (mainly in the beginning of October) I reported
several problems and I would be grateful if you can tell me if
and probably when somebody will try to solve them.
1) I don't get the expected results, when I try to send or scatter
the columns of a matrix in Java. The received column values have
nothing to do with the original values, if I use a homogeneous
environment and the program breaks with "An error occurred in
MPI_Comm_dup" and "MPI_ERR_INTERN: internal error", if I use
a heterogeneous environment. I would like to use the Java API.
2) I don't get the expected result, when I try to scatter an object
3) I still get only a message that all nodes are already filled up
when I use a "rankfile" and nothing else happens. I would like
to use a rankfile. You filed a bug fix for it.
4) I would like to have "-cpus-per-proc", "-npersocket", etc for
every set of machines/applications and not globally for all
machines/applications if I specify several colon-separated sets
of machines or applications on the command line. You told me that
it could be done.
5) By the way, it seems that the option "-cpus-per-proc" isn't any
longer supported in openmpi-1.7 and openmpi-1.9. How can I bind a
multi-threaded process to more than one core in these versions?
I can provide my small programs once more if you need them. Thank
you very much for any answer in advance.