Subject: Re: [OMPI users] deadlock on intercommunicator after MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple (OS X / Linux)
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-04 21:19:18

Strange - that shouldn't be happening. However, to get thru it, just
restrict the interfaces OMPI uses. If it's the hardwired Ethernet that is
causing the problem, then add

-mca oob_tcp_if_exclude en0 -mca btl_tcp_if_exclude en0

to your cmd line. If it's the wireless, then substitute en1 for en0 in the
above.