Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Windows support for OpenMPI
From: Durga Choudhury (dpchoudh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-04 13:32:04

All

Since I did not see any Microsoft/other 'official' folks pick up the ball,
let me step up. I have been lurking in this list for quite a while and I am
a generic scientific programmer (i.e. I use many frameworks such as
OpenCL/OpenMP etc, not just MPI)
Although I am primarily a Linux user, I do own multiple versions of Visual
Studio licenses and have a small cluster that dual boots to Windows/Linux
(and more nodes can be added on demand). I cannot do any large scale
testing on this, but I can build and run regression tests etc.

If the community needs the Windows support to continue, I can take up that
responsibility, until a more capable person/group is found at least.

Thanks
Durga