Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Windows support for OpenMPI
From: Damien (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-03 14:42:23

This is a good start. Stepping up a level and without wanting to start
a bunfight with other MPI implementations, what are the advantages of
OpenMPI over those other various MPI implementations, irrespective of
platform? There must be some advantages, or OpenMPI wouldn't exist. Do
those advantages apply on Windows and would they justify ongoing Windows
support?

Damien