Subject: [OMPI users] running "openmpi" with "knem"
From: Leta Melkamu (l.jifar.sssup.it_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-01 06:45:17

Hello there,

I have some doubts on the use of knem with openmpi, everything works fine.
However, it is a bit not clear on the usage of knem flags while running my
open-mpi program.
Something like --mca btl_sm_knem_dma_min 4860 is enough or I have to add
more flag like --mca btl_sm_eager_limit 4276 in the same run? or can you
please suggest me a good documentation link about knem flag usage, I have
tried to look around but no good info regarding those staff. otherwise I
will end up to test each command with different flag value for each run.

thanks in advance.