Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Infiniband errors
From: Syed Ahsan Ali (ahsanshah01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-28 22:24:01

I am not sure about drivers because those were installed by someone else
during cluster setup. I see following information about infiniband card.
The card is DDR InfiniBand Mellanox ConnectX.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:17 PM, John Hearns <hearnsj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Those diagnostics are from Openfabrics.
> What type of infiniband card do you have?
> What drivers are you using?

Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
Electronic Engineer (EE)
Research & Development Division
Pakistan Meteorological Department H-8/4, Islamabad.
Phone # off  +92518358714
Cell # +923155145014