Subject: Re: [OMPI users] network timeout
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-24 10:02:12

Try limiting the interfaces we use to see if that's really the problem. I forget if cygwin has "ifconfig" or not, but use a tool to report the networks, and then start excluding them by adding

-mca oob_tcp_if_exclude foo,bar

to your cmd line until you find the one that is causing the hang. That will (a) confirm that it is a network timeout issue, and (b) which network is causing the problem.