Subject: Re: [OMPI users] tester for cygwin openmpi-1.6.3 package
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-19 13:24:32

Yes, thank you! Let us know the final link, and we'll put it on our 1.6.x download page.

I think this still leaves open the question of what will happen with Open MPI Windows support beyond 1.6.x. Please see:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2012/10/11542.php

Reply on the devel list if anyone would be interested in maintaining Open MPI support for Windows. Thanks.