Subject: [OMPI users] MCA crs: none (MCA v2.0, API v2.0, Component v1.6.3)
From: Ifeanyi (ifeanyeg2012_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-14 19:01:17

Hi all,

I got this message when I issued this command:

root_at_node1:/home/abolap# ompi_info | grep crs
                 MCA crs: none (MCA v2.0, API v2.0, Component v1.6.3)

The installation looks okay and I have reinstalled but still got the same
issue.

When I searched for the solution I found out that this is a bug which Josh
has filed (https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/2097) but I cannot see
the solution or workaround.

This is the initial post -
http://www.digipedia.pl/usenet/thread/11269/6087/#post6031