Subject: Re: [OMPI users] What is the default install library for PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
From: Reuti (reuti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-13 12:24:23

Am 13.11.2012 um 15:44 schrieb huaibao zhang:

> I installed OpenMPI on my Ubuntu 64 bit desktop. At first, I did not specify "prefix", so even I've installed it. I could not find where it is. Since the "PATH" and "LD" have to be given, the mpicc can find the "lib" file.

You mean "...can't find..."? If you use the default location, it should have the correct settings already even without adding any path to PATH or LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

You can use:

$ find /lib -name ""

to spot the location. But I wonder about the version. The actual one seems to be -> - which version are you using?

-- Reuti