Subject: [OMPI users] Open MPI @SC next week
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-09 08:47:02

Who's going to Salt Lake City for SC12 next week?

I am! Come find me at the Cisco booth.

I'll be talking about some ultra-low latency Ethernet stuff Cisco will be pushing upstream to Open MPI, and any other general MPI/HPC/Notre Dame football stuff that you'd like to discuss. Oh, and probably my employer's products, too. :-)

George Bosilca and I will also be hosting the Open MPI State of the Union BOF in the Wednesday noon timeslot.

I know other Open MPI developers will be in and around SC as well (although developers from our DOE friends won't have booths this year -- bummer!). Brice Goglin will be around the INRIA booth to discuss upcoming stuff in hwloc, too.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: