Subject: [OMPI users] Open MPI @SC next week
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-09 08:47:02

Who's going to Salt Lake City for SC12 next week?

I am! Come find me at the Cisco booth.

I'll be talking about some ultra-low latency Ethernet stuff Cisco will be pushing upstream to Open MPI, and any other general MPI/HPC/Notre Dame football stuff that you'd like to discuss. Oh, and probably my employer's products, too. :-)

    http://blogs.cisco.com/performance/cisco-sc2012/

George Bosilca and I will also be hosting the Open MPI State of the Union BOF in the Wednesday noon timeslot.

    http://sc12.supercomputing.org/schedule/event_detail.php?evid=bof147

I know other Open MPI developers will be in and around SC as well (although developers from our DOE friends won't have booths this year -- bummer!). Brice Goglin will be around the INRIA booth to discuss upcoming stuff in hwloc, too.

    http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/hwloc-users/2012/11/0765.php