Subject: [OMPI users] MPI_Issend non-blocking send in Synchronous Mode
From: huydanlin (huydanlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-02 04:04:42

Hi,
     I have some problem in MPI Function MPI_Issend. That is non-blocking
send in synchronous mode. That is, when start this function, the send
process send the request-to-send to the destination process. Then the
receiver send back a permission-to-send message . And then the sender now
sends the message with non-blocking types : The control will return to the
sender as soon as possible.
     My question is : Is it right - the process of MPI_Issend which I
describe above ? And how can i know the size of that request for
synchronous mode ?
     Thanks.