Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI Tests
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-16 22:26:09

There are a number of MPI benchmark programs out there, including NetPipe,
OSU, etc. All of them do some form of message exchange and report latency
and bandwidth as a function of message size.

You'd have to look into them to see if they match your specific
communication pattern. A quick web search for MPI benchmark will yield a
lot of hits.