Subject: [OMPI users] MPI Tests
From: huydanlin (huydanlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-16 22:19:16

Hi,
    My question is " In MPI community , Is there a program like this ? "
       Describe about this program: I have the cluster to run MPI Program.
But before running, I want to check the connection and to measure some
performance features of this system like latency, bandwidth ... It means i
created the number of processes is equal to the number of nodes. And it
actually each process will run in each individual node. And then, i use
blocking, non-blocking , synchronous... communication to communicate among
processes. And then, I can measure the latency, bandwidth... from one node
to another node. It like test the system before running MPI Program
    Is anyone know about this program with the same function ? Thanks and
hope to see your reply soon .