Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Need solution- nodes can't find the paths.
From: Syed Ahsan Ali (ahsanshah01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-03 06:58:22

Thanks John for the detailed procedure. the fstab thing was in mind but it
was not sure how to make it happen on compute nodes. I'll try this and let
you know.

Actually the cluster and SAN was deployed by a local vendor of Dell and
they are not much sure about this thing.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM, John Hearns <hearnsj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> If I may ask, which comapny installed thsi cluster for you?
> Surely they will advise on how to NFS mount the storage on the compute
> nodes?

Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
Electronic Engineer (EE)
Research & Development Division
Pakistan Meteorological Department H-8/4, Islamabad.
Phone # off  +92518358714
Cell # +923155145014