Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Need solution- nodes can't find the paths.
From: Syed Ahsan Ali (ahsanshah01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-03 05:26:09

Data is large and cannot be copied to the local drives od the compute nodes
as the data is large.
Second option is good but the thing I don't understand is that when each
and everything is NFS mounted to the compute nodes then why it can't takes
the external SAN drives too, I don't know how to export SAN volume from
headnode. Is there any other solution?

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 1:13 PM, John Hearns <hearnsj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> You need to either copy the data to storage which the cluster nodes have
> mounted. Surely your cluster vendor included local storage?
>
> Or you can configure the cluster head node to export the SAN volume by NFS

Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
Electronic Engineer (EE)
Research & Development Division
Pakistan Meteorological Department H-8/4, Islamabad.
Phone # off  +92518358714
Cell # +923155145014