Subject: [OMPI users] Need solution- nodes can't find the paths.
From: Syed Ahsan Ali (ahsanshah01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-03 02:37:57

Dear All

I have a Dell Cluster running Platform Cluster Manager (PCM) , the compute
nodes are NFS mounted with the master node. Storage (SAN) is mounted to the
installer node only, the problem is that I am running a programme which
uses data which resides on Storage , so as far as running the program on
master node is concerned there is no problem but when I mpirun across other
nodes they are not able to find the paths (as the Storage partitions are
not mounted to the compute nodes). I have made symbolic links on the
installer node but the compute nodes are showing red color sysmbolic links.
Please advise how to reslove this issue

Best Regards
Ahsan