Subject: Re: [OMPI users] error from MPI_Allgather
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-26 02:37:29

Two things:

1. That looks like an MPICH error message (i.e., it's not from Open MPI -- Open MPI and MPICH2 are entirely different software packages with different developers and behaviors). You might want to contact them for more specific details.

2. That being said, it looks like you used the same buffer for both the sbuf and rbuf. MPI does not allow you to do that; you need to specify different buffers for those arguments.