Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problem with 32-bit mpiJava on openmpi-1.9a1r27361
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-25 16:28:14

On Sep 25, 2012, at 5:59 PM, Siegmar Gross wrote:

> I have had "--enable-orterun-prefix-by-default" in my configure
> command. I removed it and rebuilt the package and now the environment
> is OK. Tommorrow I will run some tests and also try to get the
> information about the topology for our M4000 server. Perhaps it is
> still useful to find the error even if your Solaris developers leave.

It may well be that enable-orterun-prefix-by-default is simply not a good fit for your environment. That option is for a very specific set of assumptions that perhaps do not fit your situation.

See for exactly what this option does (and does not) do.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: