Subject: [OMPI users] Problem runing MPI on cluster
From: mariana Vargas (mmarianav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-24 19:37:58

Hi all

I get this error when I run a paralelized python code in a cluster,
could anyone give me an idea of what is happening? I'am new in this
Thanks...

mpirun has exited due to process rank 2 with PID 10259 on
node f01 exiting improperly. There are two reasons this could occur:

1. this process did not call "init" before exiting, but others in
the job did. This can cause a job to hang indefinitely while it waits
for all processes to call "init". By rule, if one process calls "init",
then ALL processes must call "init" prior to termination.

2. this process called "init", but exited without calling "finalize".
By rule, all processes that call "init" MUST call "finalize" prior to
exiting or it will be considered an "abnormal termination"

This may have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

Thanks!!