Subject: [OMPI users] Compiling 1.6.1 with cygwin 1.7 and gcc
From: Roy Hogan (rehogan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-24 01:02:14

Greetings,

I'm trying to build version 1.6.1 on Cygwin (1.7), using the gcc 4.5.3
compilers. I need to use the Cygwin linux environment specifically so I'm
not interested in the cmake option on the windows side. I've searched the
archives, but don't find much on the Cygwin build option over the last
couple of years.

I've attached the logs for my "configure" and "make all" steps. Our email
filter will not allow me to send zipped files, so I've attached the two log
files. I'd appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

Roy