Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OMPI 1.6.x Hang on khugepaged 100% CPU time
From: Paul Kapinos (kapinos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-05 10:10:51

Yevgeny,
we at RZ Aachen also see problems very similar to described in initial posting
of Yong Qin, on VASP with Open MPI 1.5.3.

We're currently looking for a data set able to reproduce this. I'll write an
email if we gotcha it.

Best,
Paul

--
Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)