Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Measuring latency
From: Iliev, Hristo (iliev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-21 17:58:17

Intel MPI Benchmarks suite ( will probably measure more things about your MPI environment than you'd ever need to know :)

NetPIPE ( also has an MPI version. It measures point-to-point bandwidth and latency and has the option to test the effect of using unaligned memory buffers.

Kind regards,

On 21.08.2012, at 23:32, Maginot Junior <maginot.junior_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hello.
> How do you suggest me to measure the latency between master em slaves
> in my cluster? Is there any tool that I can use to test the
> performance of my environment?
> Thanks
> --
> Maginot Júnior

Hristo Iliev, Ph.D. -- High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)