Subject: [OMPI users] MPI/FORTRAN on a cluster system
From: Bill Mulberry (ocnoptcs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-19 12:11:05

Hi....

I have a large program written in FORTRAN 77 with a couple of routines
written in C++. It has MPI commands built into it to run on a large scale
multiprocessor IBM systems. I am now having the task of transferring this
program over to a cluster system. Both the multiprocessor and cluster
system has linux hosted on them. The Cluster system has GNU FORTRAN and GNU
C compilers on it. I am told the Cluster has openmpi. I am wondering if
anybody out there has had to do the same task and if so what I can expect
from this. Will I be expected to make some big changes, etc.? Any advice
will be appreciated.

Thanks.