Subject: [OMPI users] Open MPI exit statuses
From: Sverdlov, Boris (boris.sverdlov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-12 04:09:36

Hello,

When trying to run Open MPI application using mpirun I get the following error:
"A daemon (pid 6816) died unexpectedly with status 252 while attempting to launch so we are aborting."
What does this status means? Is there a list of MPI exit statuses with their meanings somewhere?

Thanks for your response,
Boris
Intel Israel (74) Limited