Subject: Re: [OMPI users] User Interface for MPMD
From: Frank Kampe (u2591_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-10 19:19:08

Thanks to all for your help.

From: users-bounces_at_[hidden] [users-bounces_at_[hidden]] on behalf of Ralph Castain [rhc_at_[hidden]]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 4:50 PM
To: Open MPI Users

...and, as I told Jeff on the phone, I already signed up to implement it for the 1.7 series :-)

Should get to it next week. In the interim, you could access that data directly from the ORTE structures, but it would be a tad ugly - probably easier for me to get this implemented for you if your timing can wait.