Subject: Re: [OMPI users] User Interface for MPMD
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-10 13:00:14

I gather you don't want to use the MPI calls to get it? Perhaps it would help if we understood a little more about what you are trying to do.

Or maybe we just aren't understanding the term "instance" - e.g., for #1, you want to know how many processes are executing in the job, yes?

If that's correct, then the second question doesn't make sense to me - so I'm a little lost.