Subject: Re: [OMPI users] User Interface for MPMD
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-10 12:15:29

I'm actually not sure I understand the question - are you talking about a programmatic API where an application wants to spawn an MPI program? Or an inter-program communication API that wants to tell another program some information? Or an API by which the app can tell MPI "I'm going to spawn N threads"? Or...?