Subject: Re: [OMPI users] CUDA in v1.7? (was: Compilation of OpenMPI 1.5.4 & 1.6.X fail for PGI compiler...)
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-09 09:52:53

Yes, there currently is support in Open MPI 1.7 for CUDA. What is missing is some improvements for internode transfers over IB which I still plan to check into the trunk and then move over to 1.7.
Hopefully within the next month or so.

Rolf
confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by