Subject: Re: [OMPI users] checkpoint problem
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-28 13:44:26

Currently you have to do as Reuti mentioned (use the queuing system,
or create a script). We do have a feature request ticket open for this
feature if you are interested in following the progress:

It has been open for a while, but the feature should not be difficult
to implement if someone was interested in taking a pass at it.

-- Josh

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:15 AM, Reuti <reuti_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Am 23.07.2012 um 10:02 schrieb 陈松:
>
>> How can I create ckpt files regularly? I mean, do checkpoint every 100 seconds. Is there any options to do this? Or I have to write a script myself?
>
> Yes, or use a queuing system which supports creation of a checkpoint in fixed time intervals.
>
> -- Reuti
>

>> THANKS,

Joshua Hursey
Assistant Professor of Computer Science