Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI Problem
From: Iliev, Hristo (iliev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-27 08:59:03

Hi,

Could you please compare the output from "mpif77/mpif90 -showme" when
executed from the command line and from inside the Makefile? Could you also
check that the argument to MPI_INIT is a normal INTEGER and is not getting
some funny KIND or preprocessor treatment?

Regards,

--
Hristo Iliev, Ph.D. -- High Performance Computing