Subject: [OMPI users] MPI Problem
From: Mohamad Ali Rostami (ma.rostami_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-25 04:07:24

Hi all,

I have an error since a week ago which it makes me crazy. :P
I have a OpenMP parallelized fortran (f90) program which I am going to parallelize some part of it, using MPI (OpenMPI).
When I want to compile the code with my new MPI code, I get this problem:
"Error: There is no specific subroutine for the generic 'mpi_init'", while the compilation has no problem
with the header "use mpi" and even it seems that it does not have any problems with the variables and parameters from
MPI and the problem is just with subroutines.

can you please help me to find out the problem?

Ali