Subject: Re: [OMPI users] 2012/06/18 14:35:07 自动保存草稿
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-19 13:16:23

It has been clearly stated that the official position pushed forward by a majority of the Open MPI developer community is that fault tolerance is not needed so we (read this as the official version of Open MPI) do not support it.

However, a group of researchers have been working toward a version of Open MPI that supports the last fault tolerance proposal submitted for consideration to the MPI Forum. You can access it at https://bitbucket.org/jjhursey/ompi-ulfm-rts.

  george.