Subject: [OMPI users] 2012/06/18 14:35:07 ×Ô¶¯±£´æ²Ý¸å
From: ³ÂËÉ (chensong_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-19 03:58:51

Hi all,Can anyone explain me the fault tolerant features in OpenMPI? I've read the FAQs and some papers about this topic listed in open-mpi.org, but still can't figure out when one node of my supercomputer system fails down during computing, what would happen with the fault tolerant mechanism in OpenMPI, and what should we system administrator do after the failure (or before). Can anyone help me? My boss want me to deploy OpenMPI in our system cuz he want the fault tolerant feature.Thanks very much.---------------CHEN SongR&D DepartmentNational Supercomputer Center in TianjinBinhai New Area, Tianjin, China