Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Building MPI on Windows
From: Damien (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-15 15:14:54

OK, that's what orte_rml_base_select failed means, no TCP connection.
But you should be able to make OpenMPI & mpiexec work without a network
if you're just running in local memory. There's probably a runtime
parameter to set but I don't know what it is. Maybe Jeff or Shiqing can
weigh in with what that is.

Damien