Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Building MPI on Windows
From: Damien (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-15 14:57:10

Hmmm. Two things. Can you run helloworldMPI.exe on it's own? It
should output "Number of threads = 1, My rank = 0"

Also, can you post the output of ompi_info ? I think you might still
have some path mixups. A successful OpenMPI build with this simple
program should just work.

If you still have the other OpenMPIs installed from the binaries, you
might want to try uninstalling all of them and rebooting. Also if you
rebuilt OpenMPI and helloworldMPI with VS 2010, make sure that
helloworldMPI is actually linked to those VS2010 OpenMPI libs by setting
the right lib path in the Linker options. Linking to VS2008 libs and
trying to run with VS2010 dlls/exes could cause problems too.

Damien