Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openib_reg_mr
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-15 10:02:57

Were there any clues in /var/log/messages or dmesg?

You might also want to check out this IBM writeup about some Mellanox parameters:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/hpccentral/Using+RDMA+with+pagepool+larger+than+8GB

That IBM server seems to be misbehaving right now (500/internal server error), but I see that the Google cached version of it is available.