Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Plans for cmake with non-Windows?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-13 10:27:54

On Jun 13, 2012, at 10:22 AM, John R. Cary wrote:

> I noted that the download openmpi-1.6 cannot be configured
> with CMake.
> Are there plans for making it configurable with CMake?

Never say "never", but there are no plans for that at the moment.

The GNU Autotools are our primary configure/build system; cmake is currently only used for Windows builds due to issues in trying to use the Autotools on Windows (Shiqing would have the supply the details here).

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: