Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Help with buidling MPI(Error: mpi.h not found)
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-12 16:58:22

On Jun 12, 2012, at 3:52 PM, <VimalMathew_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I hadn't seen the ReadMe file.
> Tried following the steps in it, stuck here:
> 1. Downloaded the binary distribution of CMake-2.8.8.
> 2. Asks for source path and build path of Open MPI.
> a. Is the source path where Open MPI was installed? (C:\Program
> Files (x86)\OpenMPI_v1.6-x64)?
> b. What should the build path be?

Sorry -- I should have been more clear. If you ran the OMPI binary installer, you don't need to build OMPI from source (not even with cmake) - you have OMPI installed, so you don't need to do it again.

I was just pointing out all the extra text material we have specifically about the OMPI Windows stuff.

> Also Jeff, your last two replies haven't come to my inbox for some
> reason so I'm unable to reply to them directly. I can only see them on
> the archives site.

Weird. Check your spam folder...?