Subject: [OMPI users] Help with buidling MPI(Error: mpi.h not found)
From: VimalMathew_at_[hidden]
Date: 2012-06-12 13:25:01

Hi,

I was directed to the OpenMPI website from the Boost Libraries page to
install an MPI Installation.

I've followed all the steps in the installation guide to configure and
build MPI. When I try to compile the hello.c program which contains
<mpi.h>.

I get an error message saying mpi.h does not exist

I've attached the config.log, config.out, make.out , ompi_info all and
make-install.out files.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Vimal Mathew